Property Repairs / Local Handyman / Over 60’s
Repairs and maintenance, done quickly and today where possible.
If it’s not the same day then within 24 hours at the very latest. That is my promise. I only work on small jobs, that take a few hours or less. That way I am always available to deal with those urgent things that need doing.
However, I don’t charge emergency prices.
You’ve probably got a little job that needs doing, leaky tap, flat pack furniture build, squeaky door, broken lock. One of those little problems that turn up from time to time. Maybe it’s something that you just haven’t got around to fixing and it’s now driving you mad.
Perhaps you have problems with your WIFI or Laptop, I also provide an I.T repair service that includes data recovery if required
If that is the case then I can help you.
I specialise in getting the little things done today. If you need a local handyman, someone that can do most jobs around the house and garden.
Then, no matter what your property problem if it’s broken or not working, needs a little maintenance or just a repair- if it can be sorted in a few hours I can get to you and get it solved.
- I’ll turn up on time – by appointment.
- Any delays I’ll phone.
- I’ll provide a guarantee on all work.
- I’ll clean up afterwards.
- Not happy, don’t pay service. Really I want you to be pleased.
Evening appointments – no problem – by appointment
Weekend working – no problem – by appointment
I offer a fixed price either by the hour or by the job.
- You will know exactly what the cost will be before I start work.
- Your replacement parts fitted or I can supply at cost.
- Not happy with my work then I’ll keep working until you are or there will be no charge.
Really you want a handyman you can trust and I want customers to come back time and time again.
Get in touch today, I’m Richard. You’ll be pleased you did.
Use the contact form below for a normal response time of an hour or so or call on my mobile 0774 007 6226 for an immediate response (also SMS or Whatsapp) – no problem.
** Note – if you want me to give you a fixed price when I call – give me an outline of the work you need doing fast and I’ll respond with a price.
I am based in Crawley. If you want to visit, no problem but by appointment and factoring in Covid-19 precautions. You can also see my profile on My Builder
- Small repairs – putting up curtain rails, shelves and pictures
- Safety measures – fitting smoke alarms, carbon monoxide detectors and grab rails
- Home security – door and window locks, door chains and door viewers
- Energy efficiency checks – installing draught excluders, radiator heat reflectors and energy efficient lightbulbs
I can do all of these for you and more. No matter how small the job, get in touch .
Looking for a fitted Key Safe? Key Safe Crawley – The Most Secure Fitted